Table of Contents
Shwan Yoni Meaning in Hindi
- The two words shwan yoni are used to refer to a woman’s genitalia. In some Hindu texts, the term “shwan yoni” is used to describe a woman who is sexually aroused.
- In Hindi, the word shwan yoni is often used in a negative way to refer to a woman who is promiscuous or has loose morals.
- In Hindi, the word “shwan” means “bird” and “yoni” means “vagina.” Together, the two words are used to describe a woman’s sexual organs. The word “shwan” is also used to describe a man’s penis.
Shwan meaning in Hindi
In Hindi, the word “shwan” means “snake.”
Yoni meaning in Hindi
- The word “yoni” is a Sanskrit word that refers to the female reproductive organs.
- The word yoni symbolizes a women’s vagina.
yoni ka paryayvachi shabd
स्त्री की जनन इंद्रिय।
Shwan Yoni Meaning in English
- Shwan means female reproductive organ in English.
- Yoni is male genitals in english.