Obligation meaning in Hindi
- In Hindi, the word ‘obligation’ means duty or responsibility. It can also refer to a moral or legal obligation. There are several different ways to say ‘obligation’ in Hindi. One way is to use the verb ‘to obligate.’ Another way is to use the noun ‘obligation.
- The word ‘obligation’ has different meanings in different languages. In Hindi, it means duty or responsibility.
- In India, an obligatory action, also called dharma, is an act that one is required to do by custom or tradition. These actions are often viewed as good for the individual because they help them to achieve their ultimate goal in life. Obligation can also be seen as a form of respect.
- In Hindi, the word āmantri (आमन्त्र) means “obligation”. This word is used in various contexts, such as when someone says that they have an āmantri towards someone else. āmantri also refers to a legal document that confirms an obligation that has been established between two people.
- The obligation is a very important word in Hindi. It is used to describe the duties we have to fulfill. Obligation can also refer to a moral or legal duty that we are obliged to uphold. There are many different types of obligations that we face in life, and each one has its own special meaning.
Closely related terms to the word Obligation
- कर्तव्य obligation, devoir, debt, office, arrearages, province
- आभार gratitude, thankfulness, obligation, indebtedness, debt
- इनायत grace, favor, bestowal, obligation, favor
- प्रतिज्ञा pledge, promise, premise, profession, obligation, proposition
- वादा promise, obligation, pawn, seal, parole
- सट्टा speculation, obligation, sponsion, seal
- इक़रारनामा pact, obligation
- प्रतिज्ञापत्र bond, covenant, written pledge, obligation, promissory note
- डयूटी obligation
- काम job, task, deed, doing, labor, obligation
- कार्य task, act, action, business, doing, obligation
- उपकार obligation, a good turn, behoof, benefaction
- एहसान ahsan, EHSAN, obligation
- कृतज्ञता gratefulness, indebtedness, obligation, thanksgiving
- अनुग्रह benignity, Favour, Indulgence, love kindness, obligation
Obligation meaning in English
What does the word “obligation” mean in English?
Here’s a list of five possible translations of the term:
- Duty or responsibility
- A pledge or solemn promise
- The quality of being necessary
- Something that is required or expected
Obligation meaning in Urdu
- In Urdu, the word “obligation” means a duty or responsibility. It can also refer to a moral or legal obligation. Obligation is often used in the context of contracts, treaties, and other agreements.
- Obligation in Urdu is a word with many meanings. It can mean a duty, an obligation, or something that is obligatory. It can also mean a moral obligation. In some cases, it can even mean a legal obligation.
- In Urdu, the word “obligation” refers to a moral or legal duty that is owed to another person or group. Owing an obligation is a responsibility that someone has voluntarily assumed, and it is always something that should be respected. There are many different types of obligations, and each one has its own specific definition. Some obligations are formal, while others are informal. There are also different types of obligations, such as formal legal obligations and moral obligations.
Obligation meaning in Punjabi
- In Punjabi, obligation means a moral or legal duty. It is often used in the sense of personal responsibility that someone has to do something. An obligation can be either formal or informal.
- An obligation, in Punjabi, means duty or responsibility that one has to another. Oftentimes, obligations are contractual in nature. For example, if you promise your friend that you will help him move his furniture, you have an obligation to help him fulfill that promise. On the other hand, an obligation can also be something that is simply expected of someone.
- In Punjabi, “obligation” means duty or responsibility. It can be used in a formal or informal setting. It can refer to a moral obligation, an official duty, or a contractual obligation.
Obligation meaning in Telugu
- Telugu is a southern language spoken in India. The word “obligation” has a different meaning in Telugu than it does in English. For example, in Telugu, an obligation is something that someone is required to do, such as paying rent or taxes. In English, an obligation can also refer to a moral or legal duty that someone has.
- Telugu has a rich culture and language. It is spoken in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka in India. The word ‘obligation’ is derived from the Latin word obligation meaning ‘a debt or duty. In Telugu, obligation means a moral or legal duty that someone owes to another person or to society. Obligation can be expressed in words, actions, or thoughts.
- The obligation is a word that is typically associated with actions that must be taken in order to maintain a certain social or contractual relationship. In telugu, the word obligation also has a more abstract meaning that can refer to any kind of duty or responsibility. This broader definition of obligation can be seen in phrases such as “one’s obligations are sacred,” which means that people should act with respect for others and fulfill their responsibilities no matter what.
Necessity meaning in Hindi
- Necessity is a word that is often used in everyday conversation. In Hindi, necessity has a different meaning. It can refer to something that is necessary for the well-being of someone or something.
- Necessity is a word that has two meanings in Hindi. The first is “a need, predicament,” and the second is “an important factor in causing or producing an effect.” In today’s world, necessity has taken on a more literal meaning, as many people find themselves in situations where they have to use something, such as money or food, in order to survive.
- Necessity is a word that is used often in Hindi. It means the need for something, the importance of something, or the quality of being necessary. Necessity can be used in many different situations and can have a lot of different meanings.
Compulsion meaning in Hindi
What does compulsion mean in Hindi? Compulsion is defined as a forceful or urgent need that causes someone to act in a way that they do not want to. This definition can be used to describe different situations, such as when someone feels a strong need to drink alcohol despite knowing the risks, or when someone compulsively overeats.
compulsion meaning in Hindi is नौकरी के लिए जानकारी दी गई है। compulsion means using force, violence or coercion to cause someone to do something they do not want to do.
Oblivion meaning in Hindi
- Oblivion means “to forget” in Hindi. It is used as a noun to refer to the state of being forgotten by others or oneself and as an adjective to describe something that makes someone forgetful or irrelevant.
- In Hindi, the word ‘oblivion’ means to be unaware of or forgetful of something. This is because the word ‘obliviscence’ is derived from the Latin word ‘oblivus’ meaning “to be hidden from view.
- Oblivion in Hindi means “to be out of mind, to forget”. It is used as a noun to describe something that makes someone lose their memory or sense of reality.
Community meaning in Hindi
What does it mean to be a community in Hindi?
The concept of community is central to Hindi culture, and it is often used to describe the relationships between people.
There are many definitions of community, and it can vary from place to place. In some cases, a community may refer to a small group of people who share common interests or values.
In India, the term “community” has multiple meanings. In the state of Uttar Pradesh, for example, a “gangan” is a group of people who live in or near a river. A “bagh” is a village or neighborhood. An “ajanwar” is a farmer. Each of these communities has its own traditions and customs.
Community means so much more than just a group of people. It’s a place where people come together to share their similarities and differences, work toward common goals, and support one another. In Hindi, the word गुरु meaning guru or teacher, is used to describe the concept of community. The word is also used to describe a group of people who are united by something important in their lives.
Obligation meaning in Bengali
- There are many different meanings of the word ‘obligation’ in Bengali. One common meaning is to be under a duty or responsibility. For example, if you’re required to attend a meeting, you’re under an obligation to attend. Another meaning is to be indebted to someone. If you owe someone money, you’re under an obligation to repay them. In general, anything that’s mandatory or compulsory is an obligation.
- Obligation is a word that has multiple meanings in Bengali. It can mean “duty”, “responsibility”, or “obligation”. In Bengali, obligation is often used to refer to a moral or legal duty that someone has to do something.
- Obligation in Bengali, also spelled as Obligation, means a legal or moral duty. It is a word that is often used in relation to obligations that someone has to another person, such as a boss, employee, or friend. It can also refer to an obligation that one has to oneself, such as making a budget or studying for a test. There are many different types of obligations, and each one comes with its own set of rules and requirements.
Obligation meaning in hindi in banking
- The word ‘obligation’ has many meanings in different contexts. It can mean a duty or a responsibility. In the context of banking, obligation often refers to a legal requirement to make a payment. This is why it is important to know the meaning of obligation in Hindi so that you can understand the terms and conditions associated with your bank account.
- In the Indian context, obligations refer to financial commitments that one makes to another party. Oftentimes, these commitments involve borrowing money or lending money. In order to fully understand the meaning of obligation in Hindi, one must first understand the concept of debt. Debt is simply a financial commitment that someone makes to a third party.
- In the Indian context, obligation generally refers to a legally binding duty or responsibility. It is most commonly used in banking and financial services, where it is often used in contracts between banks and their customers. In India, an obligation usually refers to either a credit or a loan.
Monthly obligation meaning in Hindi
In Hindi, the word ‘monthly obligation’ has the same meaning as in English. It refers to a monthly financial obligation that someone has to meet. For example, a person might have to pay their credit card bill on the first of every month.
The Hindi word ‘मैथिली’ is derived from the Sanskrit word ‘maithili’. The literal meaning of this word is ‘monthly obligation’.
In Hindi, the word for a monthly obligation is वर्ष (varṣa). This word comes from the Sanskrit varṣa, which means “month.” The month is the time in a year when the sun moves from one side of the sky to the other. This movement is called śukla varṣa, or “the great month.” There are twelve months in a year, and each month has its own name.
Total obligation meaning in hindi
- The total obligation meaning in Hindi is the sum total of all one’s financial and contractual obligations. In Hindi, this term is referred to as sambandh.
- Total obligation means complete and entire commitment or responsibility. This legal term is used in contracts, wills, and other legal documents. In Hindi, the term is also used to express the idea of “fullfillment of a duty.
Moral obligation meaning in hindi
- Moral obligation in Hindi means “a duty imposed by a higher authority which one is required to fulfil without any hesitation or reservation”. Moral obligation has been defined in many ways, but the most common definition is that it refers to a sense of responsibility towards others that we are not required to do anything for ourselves.
- In India, the concept of moral obligation is deeply ingrained in both Hindu and Muslim cultures. The Hindu belief in karma means that actions have consequences, and an individual’s actions in previous lives determine their fate in this life. For Muslims, the Qur’an provides guidance on right and wrong behavior. Both faiths emphasize the need to act out of duty, not out of desire or selfishness.
Contractual obligation meaning in hindi
- In Hindi, “covenants” and “obligations” are two closely related words that both mean ‘a binding agreement’. A covenant is an agreement between two or more people where one party promises to do something while the other party promises not to do something. An obligation, on the other hand, is an agreement between two or more people where one party promises to do something and the other party promises to pay for it.
- In most legal systems, a contractual obligation is an agreement between two or more parties whereby each party agrees to perform certain actions in return for benefits conferred by the other. In many cases, the obligations are formalized in a written contract.
- In Hindi, the word ‘obligation’ is जुगाना. This word means a duty or a responsibility. Contracts are an essential part of our everyday lives and they are based on the principle of mutual obligation. The obligations that a party to a contract must fulfill depend on the particular type of contract that has been agreed to. There are four main types of contracts in English law: express, implied, general and special.
Consolidated crystallized obligation meaning in Hindi
What is Consolidated Crystallized Obligation?
Consolidated Crystallized Obligation (CCO) is a financial instrument that helps investors to reduce their overall exposure to risk. CCOs are debt securities issued by a group of companies that have been combined into one entity. This allows investors to gain the benefits of diversification and reduced risk.
The consolidated crystallized obligation (CCO) is a financial instrument that allows companies to pool together their debt into a single, more manageable contract. The CCO is beneficial for both the issuer and the investors because it reduces the overall risk of the debt.
Statutory obligation meaning in Hindi
- In India, a statutory obligation is a legal requirement that must be met by an organization or individual in order to maintain its lawful status. Statutory obligations can be found in a variety of areas of law, such as civil, criminal, commercial, and administrative law. Statutory obligations can be divided into two broad categories: mandatory and non-mandatory.
- Many people do not know what the statutory obligation means in Hindi. Here is a definition to help you understand this legal term: A statutory obligation is a duty imposed by law. This duty may be imposed on an individual, business, or organization. This type of obligation is mandatory and must be followed by the person or organization that is subject to it.
- In India, there are many legal terms that are used in different contexts. One such term is the statutory obligation. In this article, we will try to understand the meaning of this term and its usage in Indian law.
Financial obligation meaning in hindi
- In Hindi, the word ātli means both financial obligation and debt. In Vedic culture, ātli was used to describe a kind of loan that was not based on interest. Today, the word is still used to describe a financial obligation, especially one due soon.
- A financial obligation is a binding legally enforceable promise to pay for something that has been purchased or borrowed. In many cases, the party who owes money may be required to provide collateral to ensure that they can repay the debt. There are a number of different types of financial obligations, and they can have other consequences if not met.
- The financial obligation in Hindi means to have a debt or an obligation. A financial obligation can be a loan, a credit card debt, or any other type of debt. The person who owes the money is called the creditor, and the person who receives the money is called the debtor.
Pay out obligation meaning in hindi
- In Indian law, a pay out obligation is an undertaking by a party to pay someone else money in the event of a loss. This is usually done when one party agrees to compensate another for losses suffered as a result of an event.
- In Hindi, the word “pay out” means to give money or something else in exchange for what was given. When a person is obligated to pay someone else, the person is said to have paid out the obligation.
- The Hindi word ‘Paid Out Obligation’ is a financial term used to define when a company has fulfilled its contractual obligations to its creditors. The term can be found in Indian laws and regulations governing debt restructuring, insolvency and corporate governance.
Legal obligation meaning in hindi
- In India, there are many words and phrases that carry different meanings. The legal obligation is no exception. This article will explore the various meanings of legal obligations in Hindi.
- The legal obligation in Hindi is बांधक (bānḍhaka). It means a legally binding promise or undertaking between two or more people. It is also used to refer to the duty or responsibility that one person has towards another person.
- In Hindi, ‘liability’ means “a duty or a responsibility.” When you have a legal obligation, you are legally responsible for fulfilling that obligation. There are different types of legal obligations, and each has its own definition and requirements. Knowing your legal obligation means understanding what it is and what it requires of you.
Twin obligation meaning in Hindi
There is a lot of meaning that can be derived from the term “twin obligation.” For example, one interpretation is that a twin obligation is a moral or ethical responsibility that two people share. This could refer to something like taking care of each other when one is injured or sick or helping out with household tasks. Another interpretation is that a twin obligation refers to a physical connection between twins, such as sharing blood vessels or organs.
Obligation love meaning in Hindi
What is the meaning of “obligation love” in Hindi? Many people believe that this type of love is based on duty and obligation. Others believe that it is a more intimate form of love that requires trust, communication, and understanding. Regardless of what its definition may be, obligation love is a strong form of love that can last a lifetime.
Obligation sentence meaning in Hindi
- In Hindi, an obligation sentence is a sentence that expresses a duty or obligation. It is used to introduce a noun or pronoun. In some cases, it can also be used to introduce a verb.
- In Hindi, “obligation sentence” means a sentence that requests someone to do something for you. This type of sentence is used in a variety of situations, such as when you want to ask someone to help you with something or when you need them to perform some task for you.
- In Hindi, an obligation sentence is a type of sentence that is used to express a duty or responsibility. This type of sentence is made up of two parts: the subject and the verb. The subject usually refers to someone or something that has been asked to do something, and the verb expresses the action that must be taken in order for the subject to fulfill their duty or responsibility. In some cases, the verb may also involve a request for something in return.
Obligation post meaning in Hindi
Obligation post is a type of postal stamp issued in India in denominations of 1, 2 and 5 rupees. The stamps are inscribed with the phrase “Obligation Post” in Devanagari script.
Obligation life meaning in Hindi
- Obligation life is a concept that originated in ancient India. It is based on the belief that every individual has a duty to complete, even if it’s something small. This philosophy can be seen in everything from our everyday interactions to our obligations in life.
- In India, the word “obligation” has a rich and varied meaning. It can describe things like a moral or civic duty, or a legal obligation. It’s also used in everyday conversation to mean something that is required or expected. The word has a lot of significance in Indian culture and can be used to describe different aspects of life.
- There is no one answer to the question of what life’s purpose is. Philosophers and religious thinkers have proposed many different theories over the years, all with their own individual takes on what it means to be alive. However, one idea that seems to be universally agreed upon by people of all ages and backgrounds is the notion of an obligation to do good in this world.
Obligation friend meaning in Hindi
Obligation friend is a Hindi phrase which means a person who is always there for you, no matter what. It is often used in the context of friends who are willing to help out without asking anything in return.
Obligation balance meaning in Hindi
- In Hindi, “obligation balance” means the sum total of one’s debts and liabilities. This concept is important for two reasons: first, it reflects our ethical responsibility to respect the rights of others, and second, it helps us manage our finances responsibly.
- An obligation balance in Hindi is different from a checking account balance. An obligation balance refers to a liability on a company’s balance sheet, which means that the company owes money to its creditors. A checking account balance refers to the available funds in a bank account.
- The obligation balance in Hindi is नृत्यांक which means the number of obligations that a person has fulfilled. This number is used to calculate the person’s rank in society.
Obligation ceremony meaning in Hindi
What is an obligation ceremony in Hindi? An obligation ceremony is a traditional Hindu event that is used to formally pledge an agreement between two or more people. The ceremony typically involves an exchange of gifts, and sometimes a religious service.
A ceremony is an event that is considered important and often formalized in order to convey a message, celebrate an occasion, or commemorate an event. In Hindi, there are a few words that are used to describe ceremonies.
There is no one specific meaning to the term “obligation ceremony” in Hindi. It can mean a variety of things, depending on the context and situation. In some cases, it may simply refer to an event or occasion that’s been planned and scheduled in advance, as a way of marking something as official. In other cases, it may be more formalized and involve more elaborate ceremonies and rituals.
Obligation market meaning in Hindi
- In the context of business, an obligation market is a market where firms can borrow money from others to finance their obligations. The key characteristic of an obligation market is that borrowing costs are very low. Obligation markets usually develop when there is a need for large amounts of short-term financing and borrowing costs are lower than those available in the capital market.
- In economics, an obligation market is a market in which people can exchange obligations, that is, agreements to do something in the future. An example of an obligation in economics is a promise to pay someone money in the future.
According to the dictionary, “obligation” means a duty or obligation imposed on someone by law, custom, or convention. In Hindi, the word “love” carries a similar meaning. Obligation love is a type of love in which two people have an unwritten agreement to be exclusive with each other. This type of love is usually formed after a long period of dating or after a deep friendship has been established.
Obligation, as a noun, is defined as something that is required or obligatory, especially a duty or responsibility. When used as a verb, obligation means to cause someone to feel something, such as guilt or regret. In both cases, the person feeling the emotion is usually the object of the obligation. Obligation can also be used figuratively to describe something that is important but difficult to achieve.
Obligation means a duty or responsibility that someone has to do something. In English, it is often used in legal terms to refer to a contract or agreement that a person has with another person. Obligation can also refer to the moral duty that people have to do something good for their community or society.