Keep meaning in Hindi
- Keep meaning in Hindi: In Hindi, रखना is used to describe “keep”. It can mean keeping something safe, keeping someone company, or keeping track of something. In each case, it’s important to understand the context in which the word is being used. For example, if someone says “Keep this safe,” they may be asking you to hold on to their belongings for them. If someone says “Keep me company,” they may be asking you to stay with them and talk.
- The word “keep” has a variety of meanings, depending on the language. In Hindi, the word “keep” is used to mean “to maintain,” “to protect,” or “to take care of.” For example, if someone says “I will keep you safe,” they mean that they will protect you from harm. Similarly, if someone says “I will keep you healthy,” they mean that they will take care of you and make sure you are healthy.
- In Hindi, “keep” can mean to protect, support, or maintain something or someone. For example, if you “keep” your belongings safe, you’re protecting them from being damaged or stolen. If you “keep” your elderly relative company, you’re supporting and maintaining them. And if you “keep” a plant watered, you’re maintaining it. In all of these cases, keeping something or someone means ensuring that they are taken care of and provided for.
Derived Terms of “Keep”
- Keepable विशेषण
- Keepability संज्ञा
Use of “Keep” in Sentences
- She kept her money under the mattress.
- If you keep a record of a series of events, you write down details of them so that they can be referred to later.
- If food keeps for a certain length of time, it stays fresh and suitable to eat for that time.
- If you keep animals, you own them and take care of them.
- If you keep a business such as a small shop or hotel, you own it and manage it.
Kept meaning in Hindi
In Hindi, the word for “kept” is रखा (rakhā). This word has a few different meanings, all of which revolve around keeping something safe. One common usage of this word is when someone refers to their savings account; they might say they have रखा करेंगे (rakhā karengē), meaning “they will keep” the money in the bank.
Keep meaning in English
The word “keep” has multiple meanings in the English language. One of its definitions is to retain possession of something. For example, if you “keep” your money, you will not spend it. Another definition is to maintain something in a certain state. For example, you might “keep” your house clean by sweeping and vacuuming every day.
The word “keep” has a variety of meanings in the English language. It can mean to maintain or retain something, or to continue doing something. It can also mean looking after someone or something or guarding something. In some cases, it can also mean to eat or drink something.
1. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, “keep” has a variety of definitions, including “to maintain (something) in its present state or position,” “to look after (someone) as a responsibility,” and “to detain (someone) in a place.”
2. The definition that is most pertinent to the current discussion is “to maintain (something) in its present state or position.” In other words, to keep something is to ensure that it remains unchanged.
Put meaning in Hindi
1. In Hindi, “put” can mean “to put in,” as in to insert something. It can also mean “to put on,” as in to wear clothing.
2. Additionally, “put” can be used as a transitive verb, meaning “to cause to go or to be sent.” For example, you might put someone on a bus or put a letter in the mail.
Keep it up meaning in Hindi
In Hindi, “keep it up” is written as जल्दी ही करो (jaldi hee karo). This phrase is used to encourage someone to continue doing something that they are already doing. It can be used in both a positive and negative context. For example, if someone is trying to learn a new skill, you might say “keep it up” to encourage them.
The phrase “keep it up” is often used as encouragement, especially when someone is trying to improve themselves. In Hindi, the phrase “जाओ करो” is used in a similar way, and can be translated to “keep going.” The phrase can be used to encourage someone to do their best in any situation or to continue with a good habit.
In Hindi, “keep it up” is जल्दी ही करो (jaldī hī karo), which means “do it quickly.” This phrase is used to encourage someone to continue doing something that they are good at or that is making progress. It can also be used as a way of telling someone that they should hurry up and finish a task.
Keep up the good work meaning in Hindi
The phrase “keep up the good work” is one that is often heard, but its meaning can be interpreted in many ways. In Hindi, the phrase “taiyari karo” is used to mean “keep up the good work.” The phrase is used as a way to encourage someone to continue working hard or to keep up the good habits they have. It can also be used as a way to motivate someone who is struggling.
The phrase “keep up the good work” is often used to encourage someone to continue doing a good job. The phrase can be used in both formal and informal contexts.
In Hindi, the phrase “keep up the good work” is अच्छा काम करो (achcha kaam karo). This phrase is used to encourage someone to continue doing a good job. The phrase can be translated to “keep up the good work” in English.
Keep going meaning in Hindi
In life, we all face hardships and struggles. It’s how we deal with these difficulties that determine our success. When things get tough, it’s easy to give up and quit. But, if you keep going meaning in Hindi, you’ll eventually overcome your obstacles. A positive attitude and determination are key to reaching your goals. So don’t give up; keep going meaning in Hindi and you’ll be successful.
- 1. The phrase “keep going” is often used to encourage someone who is feeling discouraged.
- 2. The meaning of the phrase is to continue doing what you are doing, even if it is difficult.
- 3. The phrase can be used in both a literal and figurative sense.
- 4. In order to achieve success, it is important to keep going despite the obstacles that you may face.
Keep smiling meaning in Hindi
In the Hindi language, the phrase “keep smiling” is हमेशा चेहरे की झुलसा रखे, or “hameśā chehre kī jhulasā rakhē.” This phrase is not just a simple saying; it is actually a way of life.
A smile is an expression that is used to show happiness, pleasure, or amusement. It is one of the most common facial expressions. A smile can be found on the faces of all humans, from babies to adults.
The phrase “keep smiling” is often used to provide encouragement, but what does it actually mean? The literal translation of the Hindi phrase “kaam chalao” is “keep working.” When used in the context of smiling, it means to persevere through difficult times with a positive attitude. Smiling is one of the simplest ways to feel better, and research has shown that it has a host of benefits, including reducing stress and promoting healing.
“Keeping” meaning in Hindi
- When most people think of the word “keeping,” they think of its most common definition: to maintain something in its present state. However, the word “keeping” has another definition, one that is often overlooked: to protect or guard something. This second definition is just as important as the first, and in some cases, may even be more important.
- The word “keeping” has a few different meanings, depending on the language. In Hindi, “keeping” can mean either “to keep” or “to hold.” For example, if you say “I am keeping my promise,” you are keeping the promise, whereas if you say “I am holding my promise,” you are holding the promise in your hand.
- The Hindi language is a beautiful and intricate language that is rich with culture and meaning. One of the most important aspects of the Hindi language is its use of words that have multiple meanings. These words, called “idioms” or “proverbs” add color and depth to the language, and can often be difficult to translate accurately into English. One such word is “keeping”, which can mean both “holding on to” and “maintaining”.
Keeper meaning in Hindi
Keeper meaning in Hindi is a person who looks after something or someone. The word is often used when referring to someone who looks after animals or a farm. The word can also be used when referring to someone who looks after a property or business.
Keeper meaning in Hindi is “दूरदार”, which means “caretaker”. A keeper is someone who is responsible for the safety and well-being of someone or something. They are often entrusted with important duties and responsibilities.
The word keeper has a few different meanings, all of which are relevant to the soccer world. The first meaning of keeper is a player who is responsible for guarding the goal. This player is often the last line of defense against the opposing team. The second meaning of keeper is a person who is in charge of something, such as a keeper of records or a keeper of a secret.
Keep quiet meaning in Hindi
The phrase “keep quiet” can be translated to “मुझे सुनना है” in Hindi. This phrase is often used to tell someone to be quiet or to not speak. Sometimes, it can also be used as a warning, telling someone that they should not say anything because it could get them into trouble.
Keep patience meaning in Hindi
Patience is a virtue, as the old saying goes. But what does that mean, exactly? The definition of patience is “the capacity to endure pain or hardship without complaint.” In other words, it’s the ability to stay calm and positive even when things are tough.
Patience is essential in any situation, but it’s especially important in relationships. When you’re feeling frustrated or angry, it’s easy to lash out at the person you love.
Keep calm meaning in Hindi
The English phrase “keep calm” has a long and varied history. Its Hindi translation, स्वागत करें (Swaagat karein), is a recent addition to the vernacular, but its meaning is just as important as the original.
- 1. The phrase “keep calm” has been around for a while, but the meaning behind it is still somewhat of a mystery to many people.
- 2. The phrase is believed to have originated in Britain during World War II.
- 3. It was used as a way to encourage people to stay calm and not panic during air raids.
- 4. The phrase has been repurposed in recent years and is now often used as a motivational slogan.
Keep hustling meaning in Hindi
In today’s fast-paced society, it’s easy to get caught up in the rat race. We’re constantly told to work hard and keep hustling, but what does that mean exactly? The definition of hustling can vary depending on who you ask, but for many, it’s all about putting in the extra work to achieve success. Whether it’s grinding through a tough project at work or pushing yourself to the limit in the gym, hustling is all about making things happen.
- 1. The phrase “keep hustling” is often used in the United States to encourage someone to continue working hard.
- 2. The phrase has a different meaning in Hindi.
- 3. In Hindi, “keep hustling” means to never give up and always continue trying.
- 4. This is an important lesson that can be applied to many areas of life.
- 5. The phrase is often used in India to encourage people to succeed.
“Don’t keep” meaning in Hindi
In Hindi, “don’t keep” can be translated to “na rakhe”, which means do not hold or possess. This phrase can be used in a variety of contexts, such as telling someone not to keep a possession, or not to keep someone’s company. It can also be used as a warning, telling someone that if they don’t take action, something bad will happen.
There is more than one meaning to every word in the Hindi language, and “don’t keep” is no exception. The most common definition of “don’t keep” is “to not store or save”. However, it can also mean “to not continue doing something”. This is especially true when used as part of the phrase “don’t keep doing that”.
When someone says “don’t keep” in Hindi, they mean “keep going.” This is a common expression used to tell someone to continue on with what they are doing. It can be used as encouragement or to show approval.