What is the meaning of civil union in Hindi?
- A civil union is a legal term used in the United States that refers to a relationship between two people of the same sex who are not married. It is different from marriage, which is a legal term used in countries like India that refers to a relationship between a man and a woman. In India, civil unions are not legally recognized, so couples who enter into them are not eligible for many of the same benefits as married couples.
- Civil union in India is a legal status that allows two persons of the same sex to be legally recognized as a married couple. The process of getting a civil union certificate is the same as getting a marriage certificate, but there are some differences. For example, civil unions are not automatically recognized by the government and may require additional paperwork.
- What is civil union? Civil union is the legal term for a relationship between two people who are not married to each other. It comes in different forms, including same-sex couples, couples where one partner is HIV-positive, and couples where one partner has a disability. In some cases, civil unions may also provide additional rights and benefits not available to married couples.
- Different cultures have different views on marriage. Some people believe that marriage is a union of two people meant to last forever while others believe it is a contract between two individuals to create a family. In India, civil unions are popular choices for same-sex couples who want the rights and responsibilities of marriage without having to get married in a religious setting. A civil union in India is a formal agreement between two people that creates legal rights and responsibilities similar to those of marriage.
- Civil union is an official marriage status in India and some other countries. In India, it is a way to make same-sex marriages legal. Civil unions are not the same as marriages. A civil union is only for people who are legally married in another country. It does not give the couple the same rights as a real marriage.
Marriage is an ancient institution that lies at the root of many civil rights movements. However, in today’s society, marriage has come to be seen as a primarily religious and legal institution. Civil unions, on the other hand, are a newer form of relationship that offer some of the benefits and responsibilities of marriage without the commitment or ceremony. In India, civil unions are not legally recognized and offer few protections from discrimination.
विवाह एक प्राचीन संस्था है जो कई नागरिक अधिकार आंदोलनों की जड़ में है। हालाँकि, आज के समाज में, विवाह को मुख्य रूप से धार्मिक और कानूनी संस्था के रूप में देखा जाने लगा है। दूसरी ओर, नागरिक संघ, रिश्ते का एक नया रूप है जो बिना किसी प्रतिबद्धता या समारोह के विवाह के कुछ लाभ और जिम्मेदारियों की पेशकश करता है। भारत में, नागरिक संघों को कानूनी रूप से मान्यता प्राप्त नहीं है और भेदभाव से कुछ सुरक्षा प्रदान करते हैं।