A bestie is someone you can always count on, no matter what. They’re the person you go to for advice, a shoulder to cry on, and the one you vent to about everything going on in your life. A bestie is someone who knows you better than anyone else and loves you anyway. They’re your ride-or-die, your BFF, and your soulmate all rolled into one amazing person.
Besties are the family we choose for ourselves. They’re the ones we vent to about our problems, cry with when things get tough, and celebrate with when something great happens. They know us better than anyone else and they love us anyway. That’s what makes them so special.
A bestie is someone who will always be there for you, no matter what.
What is a bestie?
A bestie is a close friend, someone you can rely on and confide in. They’re the people you turn to when you need a shoulder to cry on or want to celebrate a special moment. Besties are always there for you, no matter what. They’re the ones who know you inside out and love you anyway.
Besties are an important part of our lives. They help us through tough times and make the good times even better. We all need someone we can count on, and that’s what besties are for.
Bestie meaning in 78 languages
The meaning of besties today
Besties today are different than they were when we were kids. The term bestie has morphed into something more than just a close friend. A bestie is someone you can rely on, whether you’ve known them for years or just a few weeks. They’re the person you call when you need to vent, and the first person you think of when something amazing happens.
Besties are there for the good times and the bad, and they accept you for who you are. No matter what life throws your way, your bestie will be by your side. They’re the sister you never had, and the confidante you can always count on. So cherish your bestie, because they truly are one in a million.
Why besties are important?
Besties are important for so many reasons! They provide us with emotional support, someone to vent to, and a shoulder to cry on. They make us laugh when we’re feeling down and help us celebrate our successes. They are truly our ride or dies!
We all need someone we can rely on and who will be there for us no matter what. That’s what besties are for! So if you don’t have a bestie, go out and find one! You won’t regret it.
How to be a good bestie?
What does it mean to be a good bestie?
A bestie is someone you can count on, whether you’re having a good day or a bad day. They’re the person you go to when you need to vent, and they’re always there to lend a listening ear. Good besties are also great at giving advice, but they know when to give it and when to just listen.
Here are some tips on how to be a good bestie:
- 1. Be supportive: no matter what your bestie is going through, be there for them. Whether they’re going through a breakup or struggling with work, let them know that you’re always there for them.
- 2. Be honest: sometimes honesty is the best policy, and this definitely applies to friendships. If you have something to say, don t hold it back. Be honest and if your bestie is upset about what you said, talk it out with them.
- 3. Be nice: no matter how bad a day you’re having, be nice to your bestie.
- Sometimes it s the little things that count.
- 4. Be a good listener: listening is one of the best things you can do for your bestie. Don t interrupt and listen to what they have to say.
- 5. Be kind: always be kind to your bestie. Don t say anything that could hurt their feelings and don t ever judge them.
- 6. Do something nice for them: Don t always expect your bestie to do something for you. Instead, do something nice for them.
- 7. Don t be a copycat: don’t copy your bestie s style or attitude. Be yourself.
Qualities of a bestie
What are the qualities of a bestie?
A best friend is someone with whom you have a strong affinity, someone you can trust and confide in, and someone who makes your life more enjoyable. But what else makes a best friend?
A best friend is someone you can rely on, whether you’re having a good day or a bad day. They’re always there for you, offering a shoulder to cry on or a listening ear. They know how to make you laugh, even when you don’t feel like it.
A best friend is someone who understands you, even when you don’t say a word. They know what you’re thinking and how you’re feeling just by looking at you. They know your triggers and your buttons, and they know how to diffuse any situation.
A best friend is someone who loves you unconditionally.
How to know if you have a bestie?
A bestie is more than just a friend—they’re your ride-or-die, your confidante, your BFF. So how can you tell if you’ve found your bestie? Here are nine signs:
- 1. You can be yourself around them. You don’t have to put on a persona or pretend to be someone you’re not—you can just be yourself, and they accept and love you for it.
- 2. They make time for you. A bestie understands that your time is precious, so they’ll always try to make time for you, even if it means rescheduling something else in their life.
- 3. They know how to make you laugh. A bestie knows how to make you laugh, they’ll make smart jokes and funny remarks that even your closest friends might not get.
- 4. You can tell them anything. A bestie is there when you need someone to talk to, no matter what the subject matter is.
- Even if they don t understand or agree with what you’re saying, they ll still listen and give you their take on things.
- 5. They accept you for who you are. A bestie accepts you for who you are, flaws and all. They don t try to change you or expect you to be someone else.
- 6. They’ll always kind of be your crush. A bestie will never take the place of your significant other, but they might just be a close second. You can t help but feel a little crush when you are around them.
- 7. They’ll share your love of the same things. A bestie will share your love of the same things. They are interested in the things that you want to do and you’re both happy to go along.
- 8. They’ll be there for you no matter what. A bestie will be there for you no matter what. They’ll be there when you need to vent when you’re happy and even when you’re sad.
- 9. You d do anything for them. A bestie is the kind of friend that you would do anything for.
The history of the word bestie
Where did the term “bestie” come from?
The word “bestie” is actually a shortened version of the word “best friend.” It was first used in the early 2000s and has since become a popular way to refer to someone who is close to you.
While the term “best friend” has been around for centuries, the use of “bestie” is relatively new. It’s thought to have originated from African American English, though it’s now used by people of all backgrounds.
The different types of besties
A bestie is someone who you can rely on, whether you’re having a good day or a bad day. They’re always there for you, and they understand you in a way that nobody else does. There are different types of besties, and each one brings something special to the friendship.
The first type of bestie is the one who has been there since the beginning. They know all your secrets and have seen you at your worst (and your best). They’re always ready to offer a shoulder to cry on or celebrate with you when something great happens. These friends are like family, and you can’t imagine your life without them.
The second type of bestie is the one who knows how to make you laugh. They’re always up for a good time, and they know how to cheer you up when you’re feeling down. They’re the perfect person to call when you need a pick-me-up, and they’ll always be there for you.
The third type of bestie is the one who loves doing all the same things that you do.
The benefits of having a bestie
Having a bestie is one of the best things in life. They make every day an adventure, and they help you create memories that will last a lifetime. They’re there for you when you need them, and they’re able to make any situation better.
Besties are the kind of people who will remember your birthday without fail and who can help you overcome your greatest obstacles.
The difference between a bestie and a friend
A bestie is someone you can rely on and trust unconditionally. They are the person you go to when you need a shoulder to cry on and the first person you call when something amazing happens. A bestie is someone who knows all your secrets, good and bad and loves you anyway. A bestie is also someone who will tell you the truth even when it hurts.
A friend is someone who you like spending time with but don’t necessarily need in your life. You can rely on them to some extent but not as much as a bestie. A friend is someone you can have fun with but they might not be the first person you call when something happens.
Conclusion: the true meaning of a bestie
In short, a bestie is your ride-or-die friend, and there’s nothing more valuable than that. A bestie is someone who knows you inside out and loves you for who you are – your flaws and all. They’re the person you can rely on no matter what, whether you need a shoulder to cry on or someone to help you celebrate your successes.