Table of Contents
aapa meaning in hindi
- Meaning of Aapa in hindi is आपा (Temper).
- Aapa is a Hindi word that also means “elder sister.” It can also be used to refer to a woman who is respected for her wisdom and experience. In many families, the oldest daughter is given the title of aapa. The term can also be used as a form of endearment between friends.
aapa meaning in English
Aapa is an English word with multiple meanings. It can be used as a noun, verb, or adjective. As a noun, it refers to a family member or ancestor. As a verb, it means to help or assist someone. As an adjective, it describes something that is related to the family or ancestors.
aapa meaning in Marathi
The meaning of aapa in Marathi is आपा (Apa).
aapa meaning in Islam
- In Islam, the term Aapa means “close relative”. In Islam, it is used to refer to one’s mother, father, sister, or brother. The term is often used in the Quran and Hadith, and its usage has been debated by Muslim scholars. Some argue that the term should be used only for blood relatives, while others argue that it can be extended to include close friends and companions.
- Aapa is an Arabic word meaning “those who are close “. It is used to refer to the family members of the Prophet Muhammad, including his wives, daughters, and grandchildren. The aapa are also sometimes referred to as the “People of the House” or the “Ahlul Bayt “.
aapa meaning in Tamil
“Aapa” is a Tamil word with a range of meanings, from “elder sister” to “aunt”. In Tamil culture, the term is often used as a sign of respect for women of all ages.
aapa meaning in Urdu
aapa urdu meaning in hindi
The meaning of aapa urdu in hindi is ए पी ए.
aapa khona meaning in hindi
- Aapa khona is a Hindi word that means “to disappear.” It is often used to describe someone who has vanished without a trace. There are many stories of people who have disappeared in India, never to be seen again. Some believe that these people have been taken by spirits, while others believe they may have been kidnapped or murdered. Whatever the case may be, aapa khona is a mystery that continues to baffle many.
- Aapa khona is a Hindi phrase that means “to lose oneself.” This phrase is often used to describe the feeling of being lost in thought or in a moment. When you are aapa khona, you are completely absorbed in what you are doing and you are not thinking about anything else. This can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the situation. If you are aapa khona while you are driving, it can be dangerous.
- Aapa khona is a Hindi phrase that means “to lose.” This phrase is commonly used in India to describe the feeling of losing something or someone. Aapa khona can be used to describe the loss of a loved one, a job, or even a possession.
aapa relation meaning in hindi
Aapa relation meaning in hindi is a very important topic to discuss. This word is used in many different ways, and it is important to understand the different meanings. Aapa relation can mean mother, father, brother, sister, or family. It can also be used to describe someone who is close to you, such as a friend.
aapa dhapi meaning in hindi
- Aapa dhapi is a Hindi phrase that means “here and there.” It is commonly used to describe something that is happening in multiple places or to multiple people.
- Aapa dhapi is a Hindi phrase that means “hurry up.” It is often used as a command to hurry up and get things done.
- Aapa dhapi is a Hindi phrase that means “as you sow, so shall you reap”. This proverb is used to teach people the importance of doing good deeds and being kind to others. By being good to others, we will receive goodness in return. This is an important lesson that can be applied to our lives in order to make the world a better place.
aapa khona muhavare
- Aapa khona muhavare is a Hindi phrase that means “to be caught red-handed”. The phrase is used when someone is caught doing something they are not supposed to be doing.
- Aapa khona muhavare is a Hindi phrase which means “to be lost”. This phrase is often used to describe someone who is feeling overwhelmed or confused. In this article, we will explore the meaning of this phrase and how it can be applied to different situations.
apa khabar meaning in Malaysian
- Apa khabar is a Malay phrase meaning “How are you?” It is also used as a greeting in Malaysia, Brunei, and Indonesia.
- Apa khabar means “how are you” in Malaysia. It is a common greeting used between friends. apa khabar is also used as a question, meaning “what’s new?
urdu word aapa meaning in hindi
khetla aapa meaning
- Khetla aapa is a Marathi word that means “field mouse”.
- Khetla Aapa is a Marathi phrase that means “the end of the world”. It is used to describe a situation that is hopeless or where there is no way out. The phrase is often used to describe natural disasters or other catastrophic events.
- Khetla aapa is a Marathi phrase that means “which house are you from?” It is used to ask someone about their family and their home. The phrase is also used to ask about someone’s caste.
man ka aapa meaning in hindi
- Man ka aapa is a Hindi phrase that means “one’s own self”. It is used to refer to someone who is very close to you and is like a family member.
- Man ka aapa is a Hindi phrase that means “one’s own self.” It is often used to describe someone who is independent and self-reliant. In today’s fast-paced world, it is more important than ever to be man ka aapa.
- In Hindi, the phrase “man ka aapa” means “my own self.” It is a way of referring to oneself that is both humble and empowering. By using this phrase, we are acknowledging that we are not perfect and that we are always growing and learning. At the same time, we are affirming our own worth and capabilities. This phrase can be used as a mantra or affirmation to help us stay grounded and centered in our own strength.
hindi word aapa meaning in English
The English meaning of hindi word aapa is Aunty.
aapan meaning in English
- Aapan is a word in the Finnish language that doesn’t have an exact English translation. It’s often used to describe a deep, emotional bond between people or a feeling of closeness. Aapan can be used to describe platonic relationships, like between friends, or romantic relationships. It’s a word that acknowledges the importance of someone in your life and the special connection you share with them.
- There are many different ways that people can interpret the meaning of the word “aapan”. In English, the word “aapan” can be translated to mean “self”, “oneself”, or “ego”. It is often used in reference to someone who is very self-centered or egotistical.
aapa urdu word meaning in hindi
- Aapa is an Urdu word meaning “elder sister”. In Hindi, it is written as आपा. It is a feminine word and is used as a term of endearment for one’s elder sister. It can also be used to refer to a woman who is older than herself.
- In this article, we will be discussing the meaning of the Urdu word “aapa” in Hindi. “Aapa” is an Urdu word that means “elder sister”. In Hindi, this word would be pronounced as “aapaa”. The word “aapa” can also be used to refer to a female authority figure or an elder in the community.
- Aapa is an Urdu word that means older sister. In Hindi, the word aapa is used to refer to one’s mother. The word can also be used as a term of endearment for a close friend or family member.
aapatti meaning in English
- Aapatti is a unique word in the Hindi language that doesn’t have a direct English translation. It’s a feeling of suffocation or claustrophobia that can be caused by physical factors like heat or humidity, or by psychological factors like anxiety or depression.
- Aapatti is a common experience in India, where the climate is often hot and humid. But it’s not just a physical sensation – it’s also a mental state.
- In the Sanskrit language, the word aapatti has many meanings. It can mean “distress”, “embarrassment”, or “difficulty”. In English, we might use the word “problem” to describe these concepts. Aapatti can also refer to a specific type of spiritual difficulty that a person experiences. This is often called a “klesha” in Sanskrit.
- Aapatti, also spelled aparittha, is a Pali and Sanskrit word. It is usually translated as ” obstacle,” “danger,” or “difficulty.” Aapatti can refer to physical dangers, such as being attacked by a wild animal, or to spiritual dangers, such as being tempted by sensual pleasures. The word can also be used more broadly to refer to any sort of problem or difficulty.
aapada meaning in English
- In Hindi, the word “aapada” means “disaster” or “calamity.” According to the website YourDictionary.com, the word can also be used to describe a “lack of preparedness” or “negligence.” In English, the word “aapada” is not commonly used. However, it is understood by many Hindi speakers and can be used in conversation.
- Aapada is a Hindi word that translates to “absence” in English. It can also refer to a state of being away from someone or something. Aapada is often used to describe feelings of loneliness or longing.
- Aapada is a Hindi word that can be translated to mean ” disaster” or “calamity.” It is often used to describe a natural disaster, such as an earthquake or flood. Aapada can also be used to describe a personal crisis, such as the death of a loved one.
aapatti vyavasthapan meaning in English
- In India, the caste system is a hierarchy of social classes that determines one’s occupation and status in society. The word “aapatti” comes from the Sanskrit word “aapat,” meaning “to fall.” The term “vyavasthapan” means “arrangement” or “establishment.” The aapatti vyavasthapan is the process by which individuals are assigned to their appropriate social class.
- In India, the term “aapatti vyavasthapan” is used to refer to the process of self-regulation. This concept is based on the belief that humans have the ability to regulate their own behavior and thoughts in order to achieve desired outcomes.
aapas mein meaning in English
- Aapas Mein is a Hindi phrase which means “among ourselves”. The phrase is commonly used to refer to a situation where people are comfortable with each other and are able to freely express themselves.
- Aapas Mein is a Hindi phrase which means “among ourselves”. It is often used to refer to a situation where people are comfortable with each other and are able to openly discuss their thoughts and feelings. This phrase can be used in both positive and negative situations. In a positive situation, it would be used to describe a group of friends who are able to share their secrets with each other.
aapas meaning in English
Aapas is a Hindi phrase that means “in-between”. It is commonly used to refer to the relationship between two people who are close to each other.
aapas meaning in hindi
Meaning of aapas in hindi is आपस.
aapan tej samharo aape meaning
- The Nepali phrase “aapan tej samharo aape” means “let’s harness our own strength.” This phrase is often used to encourage people to work together to achieve a goal.
- The phrase, “Aapan Tej Samharo Aape,” explores the idea that one should control their own destiny. The author believes that by taking control of one’s self and making their own decisions, one can create their own fate.
- The aapan tej samharo aape meaning is an ancient Indian principle that suggests that when one brings their own light, they can also bring the light of others. This simple act can have profound effects, not just on the individual, but on the world as a whole. The principle is based on the belief that we are all connected and that what we do to ourselves, we do to others.
aapatkalin meaning in English
- Aapatkalin is a Sanskrit word that can be translated to mean “eternal” or “everlasting”. The word is often used in Hinduism to describe the nature of the soul, which is considered to be immortal.
- Aapatkalin is a Sanskrit word that can be translated to mean “ever-changing.” It’s a key concept in
- In English, the word is most often used in the context of yoga or meditation, but it can also be applied to other areas of life.
- In English, the word Aapatkalin can be used to describe something that is ageless or everlasting.